Thursday, March 8, 2012

Date Night

I took pictures of us and the food but I'm not posting the pictures sorry. Tom and I had a much needed date night!! Tom received work box tickets to the Fox Theater for West Side Story. Tom knows I have the soundtrack to this musical so he agreed to take me on a date night. We ate at a new restaurant close to home called Salvetores and LOVED their food so much I took it's picture. Tom had a sausage spaghetti dish and I had the white gravy ravioli. We are excited to back again soon. Then off to the theater with our private entrance and box. Yes, it was really cool!! As for the show fabulous singing, dancing, etc it truly was a fabulous production. However I realized very quickly was this was rated ADULT only. Obviously my old 19(50s I'm guessing) movie and soundtrack didn't contain the language and sexual issues that this production did. So I can't say overall I'd recommend it. I guess I would saw viewer beware. But I enjoyed the production and the music so much. It was cool leaving the theater next to the stage door and seeing everyone excited and happy after their performances.

0 comments: