Ashlyn's three new words which I love so much I had to share.
1. Uh-Oh
2. Up
3. Bye
The other thing to update on Ashley is your crossover into Toddler hood behavior. My sweet mellow, calm, patient baby girl has transformed into a impatient, hitting, pinching, bugging siblings because she knows they will react toddler. It only took 20 months to happen.
It has always amazed me based on her personality and temperament that as soon as she could start to walk she would just take off and walk away from me when we are out in public. I expected the opposite of her so it always throws me a bit when I have to make sure that I don't lose her when she just takes off in any old direction. Between myself and brother and sister we barely manage. She is determined and consistent.
Ashlyn has started to ask for her shoes to be put on and then ask for your shoes to be put on obviously indicating she wants to go somewhere. As if she doesn't leave the house all the time. Between taking Sister and Brother to and from school and all of the errands and fun activities we do I feel like I'm always getting her geared up to go somewhere.
Most of the time Ashley is the odd one out. She has to leave Sister and Brother alone when they practice piano. Which becomes a perfect opportunity for her to bug them. She wants so badly to play ANYTHING/ANYTIME with Sister and Brother but often gets told to go away. Olivia and Dylan try to run down the hall and close their bedroom doors as fast as possible to keep Ashlyn out. Which to be fair to Olivia and Dylan is usually because they are playing with something that Ashlyn shouldn't or that they just don't want to share. BUT to Ashlyn it just feels like the odd one out.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
3 New Words
Posted by us in a nut shell at 12:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment