Monday, September 20, 2010

Start of Cycle Break


For Olivia's first day of cycle break Mommy got brave and headed to the zoo with three kids!!
Now the fact that it was for playgroup so we'd have friends there and it was BEAUTIFUL weather all played factors in it. Oh plus the sting rays are leaving in a couple of weeks and we hadn't seen them yet this summer.

I was my happy early bird to get free parking, free sting rays, free carousel ride, and into the children zoo free all in the first hour the zoo is open. Go Mommy!!

The kids surprised me at how much the enjoyed they sting rays. They watched and watched and even got brave enough to stick their hands somewhat close to a sting ray. I was impressed!! I touched one last summer so I wasn't at all going to repeat that experience.


Olivia has continued to do a great job on the carousels this summer!!
Snapped a cute photo of her here.


One of the highlights of the children zoo and it doesn't even move.
Love Dylan's smile!!


That's my brave boy touching the turtle. Olivia is safe in the stroller. Note: Dylan is touching the turtle because he's at the turtle's back. When the turtle turned and walked towards Dylan he got in the stroller too.





Fun playing!!

LOVE those smiles!!




Dylan what are you doing climbing the wall?
Dylan's expression: Well the goat did Mom!


lunch with our friends


Train ride with everyone!



LOOK at that HAPPY face!
We ride the train once a summer and this was our day!
We saved it for the end and it was the event the kids spent all morning excited to do!


Olivia with her best friend, Maddie!


We got off the train on the other side of the zoo to save on walking and looked around for a while.


End of the day and TIRED!!
We lasted a lot longer then I thought we would.
One of the highlights of the zoo this is always what I see when I pull into the garage once home.



I think I can handle this three kids thing!!
Funny thing - when I got into the car to go I actually counted kids to make sure I had them all.

0 comments: