Grandma's first day with us started off with me taking the opportunity to volunteer at Olivia's school. I loved the chance to help and get a glimpse of Olivia's school day. I wish I could have done more but it was fun to get some one on one time with most of the kids to see who Olivia talks about.
Then we decided to give Dylan a treat. A local mall has a new train that Dylan hadn't gotten to ride yet. He was THRILLED!!
He was excited to ring the bell on the engine and he was given a sucker so that is what he is admiring in this photo.
Olivia was so excited to have fun with Grandma on a day off from school and so she choose the zoo!! It was a BEAUTIFUL day which seemed to help with the animals being more active but it was CRAZY busy being a holiday weekend.
Unfortunately we ended out Grandma's visit with two sick kids so we didn't get to take anymore outings with Grandma but with Olivia staying home from school we got more play time in.
0 comments:
Post a Comment