Tom and Becca are the proud parents of Olivia, Dylan, and Ashlyn!! Tom's idea of fun: video games and sports. Becca's idea of fun: hanging out with friends and scrap booking. Olivia's idea of fun: reading, coloring, and dancing. Dylan's idea of fun: causing all sorts of destruction, TRAINS, and playing with Sister. Ashlyn's idea of fun: eating, sleeping, and taking in all her families love! What the life!
4 comments:
Beautiful, absolutely adorable, she is so pretty. Big Sis and Big Bro look pretty pleased. I love those cheeks. Congrats!
Becca, she is adorable! I love the top picture with her little smile and chubby cheeks. How fun to have a little one to snuggle! I am jealous!
Oh my gosh I love her chubby little cheeks. So adorable!!!! we are so happy for you all. congratulations!!!
She is so cute! Love the chubby cheeks! Congrats!
Post a Comment