Saturday, March 28, 2009

Zoo


climbing up to go down the slides


Here we come - I love their smiles!!


Dylan was ALL over this turtle. He was touching it and I had to hold him back a lot.
Where is Olivia? Hiding in the stroller for protection!
Little bit of difference between the two - just a bit.


LOVE THIS PICTURE!!
Amanda and Scottie


Dylan and Scottie LOVED the carousel. Olivia sat safely in a carriage seat.

We had a GREAT time at the zoo. I really had to limit myself on pictures so I won't get too big of a post. We did the carousel and the children zoo first. The kids spent a lot of time playing in the children zoo. They had guinea pigs to pet. My favorite part was when Dylan laid his head down on the guinea pig to hug it. So sweet. Dylan loved getting to pet the goats. He was down talking to them and excitedly petting them. He was fearless even when a few goats butted at him to tell him to move on. Amanda and I had to stay very close to redirect him if needed. We also got to go through the safari section, the penguins, and we saw the gorillas on our way out.

0 comments: