Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Weekend


Olivia with her "I Am a Child of God" crown from class!


Saturday was mine and Olivia's first primary activity. It was a pancake breakfast in which they could wear their pjs and then we played games. It was a lot of fun and Olivia seemed to really enjoy herself.

Saturday night I had a much needed Mom's Night Out!! I was out until 2 AM! Tom didn't know he had a party-er for a wife. (not really) It was great to get to talk and play games with other Moms!

Then today Olivia had her talk in Primary and she blew us away!! I wished I had had a video camera! She was even worried during the opening song that she hadn't given her talk yet and I assured her that it was coming up and that we wouldn't skip it. Then she got up there all proud and excited and Daddy whispered into her ear and she said everything so clearly and loudly!! Tom and I were both just so impressed!!! All the little kids did a really good job. One of the little girls that was there wasn't given an assignment because she wasn't there last week but she saw her friends going up and talking so she wanted to too. She did a good job reading a scripture. SO CUTE!!

0 comments: