I had a great birthday. Olivia and Dylan helped Tom pick out an apron and a black purse for my birthday presents. Very sweet of them. They made my favorite dinner of BBQ ribs, potatoes, and corn on the cob. They made my favorite cake of German Chocolate. I had a surprise arrival of flowers from an amazing friend, and my visiting teachers came over and brought me an angel food cake and lunch munchies. Oh and not to mention after dinner we went out and swam. So I have been very spoiled on my birthday.
Dylan has also given me a birthday surprise - he is taking more steps. I'll post a video of him taking steps out at the pool and a video of Olivia singing Happy Birthday to me. On my birthday I can reflect on how blessed I am. I am so grateful for ALL my blessings!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment