Sunday, March 9, 2008

Maybe this will work??


Even though the arms have been trying for longer then the legs, since he has discovered getting his legs up underneath him they are very determined to propel him forward. This is his latest technique. Maybe if I get up on my toes I can rocket myself forward whether or not the arms move for me. Unfortunately during the forward motion the arms collapse and he is no more closer to what he wanted. After this process for several minutes (he has a very determined look in his eyes) he gives up and plays with something closer. Olivia has been very helpful crawling all around Dylan (usually in his face) to show baby brother how it's done. Mommy is enjoying watching the thought process and watching Dylan learn something new. I'm a bit worried about my life once he learns how but I still can't help but be excited at seeing Dylan learn new things.

0 comments: