Dylan learned how to buzz his lips with his fingers awhile ago but this is by far his favorite trick. He does it at the cutest times. He particular likes to cheer up bored Sunday School goers who need a good distraction now and again. He likes to say "bye-bye" to Daddy with his trick. I guess he wants Daddy to remember how cute he is while he's working. He even likes to remind Mommy how cute he is while I'm feeding however this flicks the spoon and food all over. Which naturally frustrates Mommy but who can get mad at such a cute boy!!
Dylan has perfected the "army" crawl as his mode of mobility. He particularly likes to go after the camera. So if I pull the camera out to take his picture he will usually stop doing the cute thing I wanted his picture doing and instead head start for the camera. He is finding himself all over the house. He is very into shoes right now and found our shoe basket, which delighted him greatly. This is also putting him in much closer/quicker contact with Olivia's toys or whatever Olivia might be doing at the time. This is frustrating her but she is handling it very well. She doesn't mind Dylan playing with her toys but she likes to have the opportunity to give him permission first. It's funny because Tom is all telling Olivia to get used to it she's going to be followed for many years to come and I'm all hey share with your little Brother he just wants to play too. It's funny how Tom and I's perspectives influence our parenting.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Dylan's Favorite Tricks
Posted by us in a nut shell at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment