Sunday, December 16, 2012

Needing a new blog...

Hi Family and Friends! I haven't blogged for some time for two reasons. First, a week and a half after our sweet baby Tyler was born (which was also the week of Thanksgiving) the family came down with a horrible stomach flu and our week was all about getting through it. By Thanksgiving day we were through the worst but we weren't normal for several more days. BUT we made the most of it and decorated for Christmas the day after and went on ahead and had our Thanksgiving dinner that weekend. Then as things returned to normal and school and work were resumed I found out that my blog is OUT of space. Sad day. I will need a new blog address and a new gmail account. Not things that are hard to do just things that as I prep for Tom's birthday, Christmas, and yet a new round of sickness (just colds this time) that I just haven't gotten to yet. I will try to do it soon so just keep an eye out and then follow the link to the new blog.

1 comments:

Stuff You Need To Know said...

Thanks for the heads up! I guess it didn't dawn on me that we could "run out of space" with these. I will keep my eye out for a new link!