Olivia has memorized her speaking part for the Primary Program. She was being distracted by a ball but it's still a pretty cute video. I love her dramatic finish.
For the Primary Program when she went up to sit on the stand she turned to me and assured me that she was good and remembered her part. Then when it came her turn she walked up and delivered her part clearly and with confidence. She then smiled down at me like "I know I totally nailed it!" and then sat back down. She did so good!!! She and I got compliments for the rest of the day. Two of my favorites are ... she was told "you sure are smart to be able to memorize your part"... Olivia's response: "I know I'm smart!!" ...the second compliment was she was told she was a Superstar!!!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Olivia's Primary Program Part
Posted by us in a nut shell at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment