Sunday, October 17, 2010

Moments


Our Joys!


Woke up with two kids in bed with me. Tom was already off to work so that opened up some room.


Cute moments from a day at a pumpkin patch with playgroup.



Mommy was in Hobby Lobby again and while I was there Dylan found a project he'd enjoy doing. He painted a wooden train. He stuck with this until every last bit was covered in dark blue.


Thomas costume came in the mail!!
HUGE SMILE!!!!!!!!


Tummy time with Daddy is the best!


Olivia has started dance up again.
Recital will be early December.


Olivia got very excited to decorate our home for Halloween. This cute pumpkin was the start of many art projects to get our house ready for the holiday!


Cheesecake/Oreo Spiders
I thought this would be fun to do with the kids. I made the first couple to show the kids and then they went with it. It got pretty exciting for them. Dylan's are the ones that ended up with a HUGE pile of M&Ms on them. Olivia's did include the legs. Love their smiles!!!


Our little angel is getting so big!






0 comments: