I'm having one of those weeks where you just want to run away and say "no more"!!! The kids have been throwing huge fits to the point I'm asking myself - "who is this child in front of me?" I'm tired and am emotional spent. I keep hoping the next day will be better --- it will be better right??
On a much happier note I finished reading Eragon. I have been putting it off because I had recently finished up the Dawn Cook series I was reading and sometimes I just need a break between big reads. But I decided to pick it up on Eragon on Tuesday and I haven't been able to stop. Good book and I'm excited to read Eldest (2nd book in the series).
Olivia loved her Gymnastics class again this week and I was very impressed that they handled the class better as teachers this week. We'll see if they continue to do a better job. But the point that matters is Livie is enjoying herself.
I reckon that's a pretty good sum up of the week so far.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
why??
Posted by us in a nut shell at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sorry to hear you had such a rough week. Hopefully this one is much better. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment