I was very spoiled this weekend. Tom came home with flowers on Friday. Then on Saturday when I was out and about I came home to a very excited Olivia! She had helped Daddy wrap presents for me and she wanted to show me where they were hid. When I told her she could show me the present so I could guess what they were so then announced to me what was inside. Poor Tom. But it was so cute how excited Olivia was!! They got me a purple iPod and a pink shirt. Then in the evening Olivia and Daddy made strawberry and bananas dipped in chocolate. But Tom had one more surprise up his sleeve (that Olivia didn't know about so she couldn't tell me). After I went to bed Saturday night he stayed up and I woke up to yet another present. He made me a shirt with Mommy's Angels on the front and a picture of my babies on the back. Tom gave me enough alone time for the weekend that I was able to read a book. It was Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. LOVED IT! And when I was off on Saturday I bought myself a new dress so I was just very spoiled this weekend!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
My Mother's Day Weekend!
Posted by us in a nut shell at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment