Valentines Day came and went without me taking very many pictures so here are a couple of pictures I snapped of Olivia home from school with her frog holding her Valentine bag.
She was extra happy that her teacher gave her a special Valentine!
Overall with Dylan and Olivia having parties at school they were totally happy. I didn't go all out this year for this holiday but I think the kids were happy with their stuff.
As Tom and I near our 10 year Anniversary this Valentines day was a lot of being thankful for each other. We are planning a trip to celebrate. We are thinking Chicago or maybe Nashville. Any suggestions and any advice on what we'd have to see or do if we went to Chicago or Nashville?
1 comments:
Nashville sounds like a lot of fun! We have been wanting to go there since we moved to MO. We have done Chicago a few times and love it! We've driven once but the other times we took the train up (quite cheap and relaxing) and stayed downtown. We loved the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, Millenium Park, deep dish pizza, shopping, etc.
Post a Comment