Bowser on a Flame Runner cake that Dylan wanted for his birthday. I used a new cake decorating technique that some friends taught me and I watched some online videos and this is what I came up with. Dylan seemed thrilled.
Good Morning sleepy boy.
This year Dylan's birthday was on Father's Day so he shared his day and let the Dad's go first.
Chicago Bears Tie and a Father's Day card that had Optimus Prime speaking to him. He said he thinks he smiled like a little kid when the card started talking to him.
Teaching Papa and Grammy Lee how to play Mario Kart Wii! It was hilarious!! They gained a huge appreciation for our kids ability to play the game so well.
Dylan was so proud of his cake that he wanted to put the candles on. He looked so pleased while we sang to him and so happily blew out his candles.
He has waited for his 4th birthday for quite a while. He has wanted to be four so that he could go to preschool and get to go to school like his big sister.
1 comments:
You know, the last time we saw Dylan was at Jake and Nadine's wedding. He seemed so little walking around with his monkey harness. He's grown so big so fast! I guess that's why we are coming to visit! :o)
Post a Comment