Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moments in Our Days


One day I hear Ashlyn just a laughing and I turn around to see her on top of Dylan. They have been playing together more lately. Dylan has always been very attentive to Ashlyn and concerned but usually leaves her be to play. Now they are playing more together. I even saw Ashlyn take a toy right out of Dylan's hands once and Dylan just picked up another toy and didn't care at all. So it starts...


Tom playing Metroid in his Metroid shirt. I got a pretty cool shot in the game.


She has gotten really good at jumping and I love how it lights up her face!


My flowers that brighten each day!


Dylan got this new train and he LOVES it. He just watches it and watches it.


Just had to share another jumping video. Love it!


She was trying to get my attention and tell me to put her to bed.

0 comments: