I started a book club at the end of 2007 that has gotten me back into my interest of reading. So I thought I'd post the books that I've read or reading so that if you're looking for a good book you can look to my list. But I won't post a review so that if you're interested in reading any of them you'll have to ask me about it. (I have to give you a reason to call and talk to me!!!)
So here is what I have read lately:
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Austenland by Shannon Hale
Currently Reading: All American Girl by Meg Cabot
I am bit by the reading bug and enjoying it!!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Reading Reading So Much Fun!!
Posted by us in a nut shell at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I read and enjoyed Austenland, too! Have you read Shannon Hale's GooseGirl? Its interesting!
Post a Comment